Following Information will help you setup your FTP, E-mail accounts and Domain transfer. Please click on the links below to get specific information.
- Transferring or Setting up Domains
- FTP Settings
- POP Email Settings
- ODBC Data Sources Settings
- Perl & ASP Scripts
- Control Panels
Transferring or Setting up Domains
Don't worry about this as our technical personal would be handeling this. In case you have registered your domain from some other source or are planning to do so and would like to transfer/host your site on our server, please find below the information that you need to point the domain to our server.
We are Rediff Business
Associates and Net 4 Domains Channel Partners.
- Primary DNS Server Name: NS1.LIVEDNS.CO.UK -
- Secondary DNS Name: NS2.LIVEDNS.CO.UK - 126.96.36.199
Once your account has been set up with us, you will get an ftp account. In your FTP program (CuteFTP, WS_FTP or LeechFTP) the three important details required to access your ftp account are the Host/Server name, username and the password. In most cases they will be in the following format
- HOST/SERVER NAME : 188.8.131.52
- USERNAME : YOUR DOMIN NAME
- PASSWORD : This will be sent to you seperately via e-mail
- Primary DNS Server Name: NS3.OURDNSERVERS.COM -
- Secondary DNS Name: NS4.OURDNSERVERS.COM -
- To login to control panel - http://cp.regahost.com:8080
- Primary DNS Server Name: ns1.rankonehost.com - 184.108.40.206
- Secondary DNS Name: ns2.rankonehost.com - 220.127.116.11
- To login to control panel - http://www.yourdomain.com/cpanel/
Presently we are providing only POP3 E-mail accounts. This means that you can use any e-mail client like MS Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora, Pegasus Mail, Netscape Mail etc to retrieve your e-mail.
The basic information required by most of the e-mail clients are as below;
- POP Settings : mail.yourdomain.com
- SMTP Settings : mail.yourdomain.com
- Username : firstname.lastname@example.org (Pls. note that you have to type in the complete e-mail address)
- Password : password
- SMTP Settings : Make sure to check 'My server require authentication'
Note : Your Username and Password will be set at the time of setting your domain. If you have any special preference please let us know.
To check your emails on web use http://www.yourdomain.com/webmail/
Since we are using SPLIT Hosting Technology, we host your Website on our State of the Art server in UK and Emails on our top of the class server in US. This helps us to provide best of both the platforms and also keep the cost low.
Activating Email Authentication >